Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    MooneyMooney
    Keymaster

Robert,

Just to clarify on my response, the solution we are looking at would provide both a path for those with non-WAAS S-tec 55x’s as well as those who have upgraded to WAAS.  As I’m sure you can imagine, we have a lot of projects going on right now but the legacy G1000 aircraft will definitely be addressed.

Arnaud DEKYTSPOTTERArnaud DEKYTSPOTTER
    Participant

Hi every one, following the upgrade from 280 to 310hp, i have a Mc Cauley prop, do this upgrade involve to change the prop ? How much it cost for the upgrade ? I also plan to use GAMI injector to run LOP…

Do you run LOP without GAMI injectors ?

Arnaud.

Hi Arnaud,

I bought mine with the STC already implemented, but my understanding is that a change to the 3-bladed Hartzell prop is a normal part of the upgrade (especially if you currently have the 2-bladed McCauley).

Almost all Ovations run LOP perfectly fine without GAMI injectors. My GAMI spread is close to 1gph, not enough to bother with the extra expense of getting GAMIs.

Robert

Peter ByrnePeter Byrne
    Participant

Hi new owner here – 2005 Ovation.  Very interested in upgrade from non-WAAS to WAAS capability and carbon-fiber cowl.

Its good to see you breath new life into the company.

Thanks!

Hussein BallanHUSSEIN BALLAN
    Participant

Hi, I am a new owner of a 2005 M20R GX in Switzerland. Very happy to join the community and to discover the Mooney. It is a great airplane to fly.

I would like to follow-up on the possibility of upgrading the G1000 to a G1000 NXi mentioned in the exchange. Any progress ? It would be great having such an opportunity.

Thanks!

Davide ViganoDavide Vigano
    Participant

Questions for the Mooney team and owners’ community.

1) G1000 Software update to 401.37 from 401.34 brings which bug fixes and features? What’s the upgrade cost if any?
    2) Also is there a manual that can be downloaded?
    3) The most recent I found on the Garmin website is for version 401.32 close enough but not sure how close 🙂

Thanks – DV

Anthony CarusoAnthony Caruso
    Participant

Hey Gents!

If for some reason you don’t get an answer here…

Try MooneySpace.com

There are many more Ovation owners with G1000(s) there daily.

😀

-a-

Anthony CarusoAnthony Caruso
    Participant

For Garmin answers…

Find Trek Lawlor at B-T

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.