A SUPERIOR AIRPLANE DESERVES SUPERIOR SERVICE & SUPPORT.
The same passion, sweat and precision that go into the manufacturing of each Mooney aircraft also power Mooney customer support. We have carefully and selectively built a solid national and international network of over 35 authorized service centers nationwide and 15 centers abroad with one overarching goal: to provide each Mooney owner exceptional service that exceeds expectations by incorporating the latest and most efficient techniques and technologies, giving you face time with the people who know your airplane best.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Check here often for important service bulletins, service instructions and AFM supplements that will keep your Mooney aircraft running at optimum efficiency and safety.
If you would like receive emails about Mooney’s Service Information and other data from Technical Publications department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Tech Pubs” to the subject line - * To help us serve you better, please include your aircraft Model, Year, S/N (*not required)
• 100 HOUR/ANNUAL Inspection Guide
• OM & AFM/Pilots Operating Handbook REVISION STATUS
• Service Manual and Illustrated Parts Catalog REVISION STATUS
• JUMPDRIVE LIBRARY "Electronic Media" REVISION STATUS
• SERVICE BULLETIN COMPLIANCE CARD
• RETROFIT KITS
408-B Otter Bay
Calgary, Alberta T3Z 3S6
Phone: 403.288.5160 Website: www.cavalieraviation.com
4881 Fountain St. N., Hangar 43
N0B 1M0 Canada
Albany Air Park
Port Alfred 6170
ACG Air-Craft Gmbh
Phone: 49.6452.931.6872 / 49.6452.931.6148 Email: email@example.com Website: www.air-craft.biz
Rheinland Air Service Gmbh
Airport Flughafenstrasse 31
Phone: 49.222.214.171.124 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ras.de
Aeroport de Troyes Barberey
10600 La Chapelle
Phone: 27.46.6245.332Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.troyesaviation.com
Willem-Jan Mastenbroek (Maintenance & Sales)
Matthijs Smit (Parts)
Breda Int. Airport (EHSE)
Pastoor van Breugelstraat 93-3
4744 RC Bosschenhoofd
Phone: 31.165.332233Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Website: www.aeroskill.nl
54 Avalon Street
Phone: 61.2.6021.2318 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Aero Club of WA (Inc)
41 Eagle Drive
Phone: +61.89417.0050 Email: email@example.com Website: www.royalaeroclubwa.com.au
Phone: 55.41.3096.1001 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.premiumjet.aero/
As any owner knows, your Mooney is a hand-built precision aircraft that will respond positively to the proper care, ensuring its long life and dependability. The following are a just a few aircraft care tips to keep in mind:
• Don’t clean your windows with paper towels. The best material to use is cotton flannel or a well-washed cotton T-shirt.
• Don’t store your aircraft in direct sunlight. The ultraviolet rays weaken the composite materials and the synthetic and natural fabric covering. It’s best to keep your Mooney in a hangar, but if one isn’t available, any type of covering will work.
• Protect all your aircraft’s systems by keeping water out while washing the aircraft.
• During flight, always listen to the engine and keep an eye on fluid levels. If you notice any change, be sure to have it checked out.
To download the Purchase Orders Terms and Conditions click HERE.
DOING BUSINESS WITH MOONEY
To download the Supplier Quality Manual click HERE.
We’re passionate about the aviation industry, its affiliated organizations and pilots everywhere. We invite you to join us. Here are a few of the organizations and associations we partner with and support.
• AOPA: Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
• AMPA: Australian Mooney Pilots Association
• EMPOA: European Mooney Owners and Pilots Association
• GAMA: General Aviation Manufacturers Association
• MAPA: Mooney Aircraft Pilots Association
• Mooney Ambassadors
• Mooney Caravan Information
• NAA: National Aeronautic Association
• NBAA: National Business Aviation Association, Inc.
• The Mooney Flyer
• The Ninety-Nines: International Organization of Women Pilots
• The Vintage Mooney Group
• Women in Aviation International